Wednesday 27 June 2012

Anniversary

On Monday me and my boyfriend celebrated our first year together.
He didn't tell me anything except that I had to pack my bag with clothes for the next day. Before I knew it we were in the car driving into Brussel.
We spend the whole day in Brussels centre and went back home the next day. The weather was beautiful and I got to see quite a bit of the town. We stumbled on a restaurant called Exki en had our lunch there it was delicious. After a bit of searching we found the famous mannekepis.
Later that day we had our dinner at the restaurant of the hotel, and got room service too bring us breakfast in the morning. The breakfast was overwhelming I think it took me 45 min to eat my breakfast and there was still so much food left over.
I had a great time in Brussel and really like the way my boyfriend surprised me with this little trip.
 Bionina the cutest drink evercheesecake delicious cheesecakesandwich the goat cheese sandwichmanneke piss MannekepisDSCN0603 DSCN0604 beautiful buildingbreakfast breakfast for 2DSCN0618 castle like buildingchocolate chocolate and beer we took home
After we got back in Delft I met up with my mother for a cup of coffee. We also visited some antique shops but we didn't buy anything fancy.
coffeecoffeebirds
cute baby bird with his mom
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment